Monday, December 15, 2014

Training Day 1

December 15, 2014-



Last night I was still racking my brain on what to train for....and came up with a great idea.......I will be training for a long run- distance to be determined soon so stay tuned in for that info!.......
This run will be with my dog Scout.....I will also be training with my dogs Skyler, Sandy, and Candycane.....and my parents dog Benji!......

It will be a run from house (you know my doorstep) to an undetermined point going eastbound on Long Island, I am headed more towards staying on the Northshore of Long Island at this point BUT this could change as well.....I am thinking of running from Smithtown to Cutchogue or maybe to Kent Animal Shelter where Scout and I first met!......The run will be a fundraiser for either an animal rescue or for LI-Dog who promotes and fights for local dogparks.......or both!......I tend to want to split things up for them BOTH!.....Again, details will be worked out......

I will be working on CORE exercises to strengthen my CORE, meanwhile I will be trying my best to make as many exercises into DOG versions which you can do with you dog!....How cool is that?......There is a book in the making......

In the meantime, don't forget to check out my book on amazon.com......

 
I will updating everyone through blogs here and through my videos on YouTube!.....
 
Hopefully you can virtually train along with us!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment